General Purpose of job is to perform inspection of in-process and completed product prior to shipping to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verification of in-process and completed products have been constructed according to all applicable dimensions, parts, and procedures.
- Conduct process and product audits as required.
- Enter QC inspection data into quality management system
- Generate NCR’s for noncompliant products
- Generate QCP’s in advance of first time build and production runs
- Ability to use hand and measuring tools such as calipers, tape measures, micrometers
- Ability to read understand BOM’s, Process Specifications, Engineering Drawings and SOP’s
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in PCB (component identification), cable, and box assemblies a plus
- J-STD certification and knowledge of IPC-610 and IPC-620 standards a plus
The attributes are necessary in order to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this position:
- Standing, walking, lifting, and use of hands to type 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
- Ability to work using a microscope
- Ability to lift items weighing 20 pounds
- Clear vision at 20/20 or better at 20 feet or more
- Must be able to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
The typical environmental noise level is moderate. Must be able to work overtime as needed and have reliable transportation.
Payscale: $15+ based on experience