Although we are an EMS provider, we are foremost a service company. It’s this concept of service that’s ingrained in our culture. But service doesn’t simply sprout from a Vision statement: it’s the culmination of both the written and unwritten. It provides force and direction when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear. Our culture is driven by our Vision and our Values.
To provide domestic OEMs with a comprehensive solution for their most challenging electronic product outsourcing needs.
Federal Electronics strives to provide the most competitive and comprehensive contract manufacturing solutions tailored to each customer’s unique requirements. We serve as a seamless extension for every customer’s manufacturing operation by passionately handling all tasks with the highest level of care and urgency.
A Focus on Social Responsibility
- Customer-centric focus: We believe that it is our responsibility to understand our customers’ changing needs and to continually offer innovative solutions that help them achieve success.
- Sense of urgency: We believe that maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency within controlled processes produces timely and accurate results.
- Relentless pursuit of continuous improvement: We believe that future success is rooted in an environment that expects continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
- Commitment to excellence in everything we do: We believe that everything we do must be performed with the expectation that it be right the first time, every time.
- Conduct ourselves with integrity at all times: We believe that the success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, suppliers, community, customers, and owners. As an EMS provider, we gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity, and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
Electronics has voluntarily adopted the EICC Code of Conduct. The purpose of the EICC Code of Conduct is to establish standards ensuring that working conditions in the electronics industry supply chain are safe, that workers are treated with respect and dignity, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically
Federal Electronics is only as effective and successful as the combined efforts of our employees. It’s our responsibility as an organization to create an environment that promotes employee growth and provides opportunities for meaningful work and advancement. We recognize that it’s because of our dedicated employees, working together with shared values, that we are able to consistently deliver the performance that our customers expect.
Maintaining a good reputation requires hard work and continued diligence. Ethical behavior is preceded by a commitment to clearly defined expectations, standards of conduct, and individual responsibility. There is zero tolerance for any form of dishonest, unethical, and unlawful behavior, including those that result in an unfair advantage.
Good global citizenship starts by minimizing our impact on our local environment. Conservation of resources such as energy and water, as well as implementation of recycling programs, are integral parts of this initiative. Federal’s focus on social responsibility means that we continually mind our impact on the environment.
We believe that charity and social responsibility begins at home, or at least locally. Our employee-directed organizations, such as the Hope Committee, coordinate fundraising events and opportunities for employee volunteers to assist those in need, such as the clientele of the McAuley House. The McAuley House provides basic needs such as food, clothing, shelter, health services, emotional support, and guidance to the most vulnerable in our community.